See what your cybersecurity teams can do when they are freed from logistical and communication roadblocks. Let us show you how Kaleidoscope gives you an edge when combatting threats.
A UNIFIED CYBER THREAT INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM STRENGTHENS YOUR DEFENSES
Kaleidoscope is a collaborative cyber threat intelligence platform designed to serve every cybersecurity professional, not just threat analysts. Help your cyber experts quickly understand the relevance of your data and use it more effectively in their daily roles.
WORK SMARTER. ACT FASTER.
Kaleidoscope’s data model is designed specifically for cybersecurity, allowing the platform to act as a single pane of glass for your organization’s data and analysis.
EMPOWER YOUR TEAMS
Other threat intelligence platforms focus on attempting to solve problems through sheer automation. But many cybersecurity incidents cannot be resolved automatically and require input from experienced teams. Kaleidoscope provides actionable data to help cyber professionals apply their their expertise, not replace them.
CONSOLIDATE DATA STREAMS
By ingesting open-source intelligence feeds and curating highly reliable data sources, Kaleidoscope fills gaps in your organization’s data needs by prioritizing available intelligence. Collaborative features place your analysis side-by-side with data, improving operational efficiency and enhancing your visibility into how your organization utilizes your data.
COLLABORATE MORE EFFECTIVELY
Kaleidoscope is designed from the ground up with collaboration in mind. API integration with leading project management platforms and built-in communication features like commenting, events, and reporting enable teams to access relevant information quickly, share internally or with other teams, and drill down directly from reports into supporting data.
BUILT TO SERVE EVERY CYBERSECURITY ROLE
Unlike other threat intelligence platforms, Kaleidoscope was developed as a single, powerful solution to help cyber experts maintain contextual awareness, support cross-team collaboration, and maximize the value of cybersecurity data.
CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER (CISO)
Kaleidoscope lets you quickly see your org’s cybersecurity strategies and drill down into underlying actions and the data driving your decisions.
- Actively track and manage emerging cybersecurity threats
- Measure the effectiveness and accessibility of your cybersecurity data
- Quickly summarize the status of current organizational efforts
- Map high-level goals to actionable projects and individual tasking/results
THREAT INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Kaleidoscope prioritizes available intelligence, eliminating time-consuming searches through disparate blogs, social media feeds, etc.
- Search and track all data in a single pane of glass
- Maintain context through side-by-side data and analysis
- Unify information from disparate data streams
- Keep historical analytical decisions in context
CYBERSECURITY TEAM MANAGER
Kaleidoscope integrates analysis with the data behind it, eliminating the collaboration friction between teams with disparate data sources, workflows, and reporting formats.
- Cohesive cross-team collaboration in a single pane of glass
- Quickly produce data-level summaries and other reporting
- Easily source information and analyses
- Control costs by increasing efficiency
Kaleidoscope renders data in a job function-specific data view, narrowing the threat intelligence skill gap for red teamers who are not classically trained threat analysts.
- Render data in a red team-specific view
- Collaborate with your defenders to remediate different adversary attacks
- Automatically integrate threat intelligence from real actor campaigns into your engagements
- Seamlessly share results of your assessment with other security teams
OVERCOME COLLABORATION & CONTEXT HURDLES
Designed by experienced cybersecurity professionals, Kaleidoscope delivers the comprehensive data model and useful collaboration features today’s cyber experts demand.
Kaleidoscope is designed around job functions and use cases first, providing all cybersecurity disciplines a conduit to consume threat intelligence in a way that is most actionable to their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Role-based permissions
- Easy-to-use dashboard view
- Cross-platform and cross-data source visibility
TAILORED DATA VIEWS
Users can search data streams for specific data points or review all data feeds that are relevant to their role. When a user clicks on a data point, important historical decision-making and analyses are revealed.
- Analysis displayed side-by-side with data
- Comprehensive data tags improve ability to search
- Macro and micro views
Kaleidoscope features job-specific workbooks where users can import information, pivot through it, and make connections — all through a single piece of data.
- Export relevant reports
- Update underlying data
- Ingest files and logs for further analysis
Connect your cyber teams to the reports that matter to their roles. The reports in Kaleidoscope’s report hub are configured to match specific jobs, industries, and geographic locations.
- Reports from your organization and beyond
- Reports linked directly to data in the platform, revealing source and context
- Generate connections directly from reporting
UNIFY YOUR DATA AND WORKFLOWS
Kaleidoscope integrates with every major data stream, consolidating and standardizing threat intelligence data from multiple platforms to facilitate seamless cross-team collaboration.